If you are planning to travel to Levelock or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Levelock Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Levelock Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Levelock Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Levelock Airport Info:
|Levelock Airport IATA Code: KLL||Levelock Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 59.1154||Longitude : -156.861|
|City : Levelock||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Levelock Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Levelock Airport (KLL), Levelock, AK 99625, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Levelock Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Levelock Airport is 09:55:56 AM (AKDT) on Monday, Jul 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Levelock Airport, Levelock, United States? Know about Levelock Airport in detail. Find out the location of Levelock Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Levelock. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Levelock Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Levelock Airport, airlines operating to Levelock Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Levelock Airport or Levelock Airport, United States.
Levelock Airport Map - Location of Levelock Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.799 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.251 USD
• 1 USD = 0.888 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.126 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Levelock Airport
Closest airports to Levelock, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Levelock and other airports closest to Levelock Airport.
Nearest airport to Levelock Airport and Levelock is Naknek Airport - (43.31 Km / 26.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Levelock and Levelock Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Paf Warren Airport - (43.47 Km / 27.01 Miles)
- Ekwok Airport - (43.73 Km / 27.17 Miles)
- New Stuyahok Airport - (45.64 Km / 28.36 Miles)
- South Naknek Airport - (46.4 Km / 28.83 Miles)
- King Salmon Airport - (50.37 Km / 31.3 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Levelock Airport, Levelock
This page provides all the information you need to know about Levelock Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Levelock Airport.
Details about Levelock Airport given here include
- Levelock Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Levelock Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Levelock Airport
- Location of Levelock Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Levelock Airport Time Zone and Current time at Levelock Airport
- Address and contact details of Levelock Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Levelock Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Levelock Airport is located in the city of Levelock. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KLL - Levelock Airport IATA Code