If you are planning to travel to Sausalito, CA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marin County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marin County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sausalito, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sausalito, CA Airport Info:
|Sausalito, CA Airport IATA Code: JMC||Sausalito, CA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.8786||Longitude : -122.51|
|City : Sausalito, CA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Marin County Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marin County Airport is 07:12:33 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Marin County Airport, Sausalito, CA, United States? Know about Marin County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marin County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sausalito, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marin County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marin County Airport, airlines operating to Marin County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Marin County Airport or Sausalito, CA Airport, United States.
Marin County Airport Map - Location of Marin County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.721 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.387 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Marin County Airport
Closest airports to Sausalito, CA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sausalito, CA and other airports closest to Marin County Airport.
Nearest airport to Marin County Airport and Sausalito, CA is China Basin Heliport Airport - (9.53 Km / 5.92 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sausalito, CA and Marin County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hamilton Field Airport - (15.24 Km / 9.47 Miles)
- Berkeley Airport - (18.49 Km / 11.49 Miles)
- NAS Airport - (18.89 Km / 11.74 Miles)
- Heliport Airport - (19.12 Km / 11.88 Miles)
- Convention Center H/P Airport - (22.18 Km / 13.78 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marin County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sausalito, CA Airport.
Details about Sausalito, CA Airport given here include
- Marin County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sausalito, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marin County Airport
- Location of Marin County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marin County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marin County Airport
- Address and contact details of Marin County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marin County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Marin County Airport is located in the city of Sausalito, CA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JMC - Marin County Airport IATA Code