If you are planning to travel to Fort Riley, KS or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Marshall AAF Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Marshall AAF Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Fort Riley, KS Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Fort Riley, KS Airport Info:
|Fort Riley, KS Airport IATA Code: FRI||Fort Riley, KS Airport ICAO Code: KFRI|
|Latitude : 39.0541||Longitude : -96.7685|
|City : Fort Riley, KS||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Fort Riley, KS Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Marshall Airfield (FRI), Fort Riley, KS 66442, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Marshall AAF Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Marshall AAF Airport is 05:24:22 AM (CDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Marshall AAF Airport, Fort Riley, KS, United States? Know about Marshall AAF Airport in detail. Find out the location of Marshall AAF Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Fort Riley, KS. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Marshall AAF Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Marshall AAF Airport, airlines operating to Marshall AAF Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Marshall AAF Airport or Fort Riley, KS Airport, United States.
Marshall AAF Airport Map - Location of Marshall AAF Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.722 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.384 USD
• 1 USD = 0.841 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.189 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Marshall AAF Airport
Closest airports to Fort Riley, KS, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Fort Riley, KS and other airports closest to Marshall AAF Airport.
Nearest airport to Marshall AAF Airport and Fort Riley, KS is Municipal Airport - (12.83 Km / 7.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Fort Riley, KS and Marshall AAF Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Salina Airport - (82.03 Km / 50.97 Miles)
- Blosser Municipal Airport - (94.15 Km / 58.5 Miles)
- Emporia Airport - (94.77 Km / 58.89 Miles)
- Forbes Field Airport - (96.14 Km / 59.74 Miles)
- Philip Billard Airport - (98.68 Km / 61.32 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Marshall AAF Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Fort Riley, KS Airport.
Details about Fort Riley, KS Airport given here include
- Marshall AAF Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Fort Riley, KS Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Marshall AAF Airport
- Location of Marshall AAF Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Marshall AAF Airport Time Zone and Current time at Marshall AAF Airport
- Address and contact details of Marshall AAF Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Marshall AAF Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Marshall AAF Airport is located in the city of Fort Riley, KS. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
FRI - Marshall AAF Airport IATA Code and KFRI - Marshall AAF Airport ICAO code