If you are planning to travel to Carlsbad, CA or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Carlsbad, CA Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Carlsbad, CA Airport Info:
|Carlsbad, CA Airport IATA Code: CLD||Carlsbad, CA Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.1261||Longitude : -117.276|
|City : Carlsbad, CA||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Carlsbad, CA Airport Address / Contact Details :|
McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD), Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport is 10:39:54 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, Carlsbad, CA, United States? Know about Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Carlsbad, CA. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, airlines operating to Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport or Carlsbad, CA Airport, United States.
Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport Map - Location of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport
Closest airports to Carlsbad, CA, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Carlsbad, CA and other airports closest to Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport.
Nearest airport to Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport and Carlsbad, CA is Municipal Airport - (12.42 Km / 7.72 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Carlsbad, CA and Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Miramar MCAS Airport - (30.74 Km / 19.1 Miles)
- Montgomery Field Airport - (37.34 Km / 23.2 Miles)
- Gillespie Field Airport - (43.74 Km / 27.18 Miles)
- Gillespie Field Airport - (44.05 Km / 27.37 Miles)
- San Diego International Airport - (44.47 Km / 27.63 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, Carlsbad, CA
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Carlsbad, CA Airport.
Details about Carlsbad, CA Airport given here include
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Carlsbad, CA Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport
- Location of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport
- Address and contact details of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport is located in the city of Carlsbad, CA. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CLD - Mc Clellan-Palomar Airport IATA Code