If you are planning to travel to Palmer or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Metropolitan Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Metropolitan Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Palmer Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palmer Airport Info:
|Palmer Airport IATA Code: PMX||Palmer Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.224||Longitude : -72.3119|
|City : Palmer||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Palmer Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Metropolitan Airport (PMX), Palmer, MA 01069, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Metropolitan Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Metropolitan Airport is 01:30:23 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Metropolitan Airport, Palmer, United States? Know about Metropolitan Airport in detail. Find out the location of Metropolitan Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Palmer. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Metropolitan Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Metropolitan Airport, airlines operating to Metropolitan Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Metropolitan Airport or Palmer Airport, United States.
Metropolitan Airport Map - Location of Metropolitan Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.806 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.24 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.114 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Metropolitan Airport
Closest airports to Palmer, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palmer and other airports closest to Metropolitan Airport.
Nearest airport to Metropolitan Airport and Palmer is Ware Airport - (10.27 Km / 6.38 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palmer and Metropolitan Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Westover Metro Arpt Airport - (18.67 Km / 11.6 Miles)
- Worcester Regional Airport - (36.13 Km / 22.45 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (43.61 Km / 27.1 Miles)
- Bradley International Airport - (44.97 Km / 27.94 Miles)
- Rentschler Airport - (57.78 Km / 35.9 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Metropolitan Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Palmer Airport.
Details about Palmer Airport given here include
- Metropolitan Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palmer Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Metropolitan Airport
- Location of Metropolitan Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Metropolitan Airport Time Zone and Current time at Metropolitan Airport
- Address and contact details of Metropolitan Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Metropolitan Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Metropolitan Airport is located in the city of Palmer. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PMX - Metropolitan Airport IATA Code