If you are planning to travel to Cortez or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Montezuma County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Montezuma County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Cortez Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Cortez Airport Info:
|Cortez Airport IATA Code: CEZ||Cortez Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.3028||Longitude : -108.627|
|City : Cortez||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Montezuma County Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Montezuma County Airport is 23:35:22 PM (MDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Montezuma County Airport, Cortez, United States? Know about Montezuma County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Montezuma County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Cortez. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Montezuma County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Montezuma County Airport, airlines operating to Montezuma County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Montezuma County Airport or Cortez Airport, United States.
Montezuma County Airport Map - Location of Montezuma County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Montezuma County Airport
Closest airports to Cortez, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Cortez and other airports closest to Montezuma County Airport.
Nearest airport to Montezuma County Airport and Cortez is Animas Airpark Airport - (68.01 Km / 42.26 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Cortez and Montezuma County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Municipal Airport - (71.78 Km / 44.6 Miles)
- La Plata Airport - (79.12 Km / 49.16 Miles)
- Blanding Airport - (81.61 Km / 50.71 Miles)
- San Juan County Airport - (94.71 Km / 58.85 Miles)
- Telluride Airport - (96.67 Km / 60.07 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Montezuma County Airport, Cortez
This page provides all the information you need to know about Montezuma County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Cortez Airport.
Details about Cortez Airport given here include
- Montezuma County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Cortez Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Montezuma County Airport
- Location of Montezuma County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Montezuma County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Montezuma County Airport
- Address and contact details of Montezuma County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Montezuma County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Montezuma County Airport is located in the city of Cortez. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEZ - Montezuma County Airport IATA Code