If you are planning to travel to Mankato or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Municipal Heliport Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Municipal Heliport Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Mankato Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mankato Airport Info:
|Mankato Airport IATA Code: JMN||Mankato Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.1639||Longitude : -94.0042|
|City : Mankato||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Municipal Heliport Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Municipal Heliport Airport is 02:26:17 AM (CDT) on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2019|
Looking for information on Municipal Heliport Airport, Mankato, United States? Know about Municipal Heliport Airport in detail. Find out the location of Municipal Heliport Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Mankato. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Municipal Heliport Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Municipal Heliport Airport, airlines operating to Municipal Heliport Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Municipal Heliport Airport or Mankato Airport, United States.
Municipal Heliport Airport Map - Location of Municipal Heliport Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.804 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.244 USD
• 1 USD = 0.897 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.115 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Municipal Heliport Airport
Closest airports to Mankato, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mankato and other airports closest to Municipal Heliport Airport.
Nearest airport to Municipal Heliport Airport and Mankato is Municipal Airport - (9.54 Km / 5.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mankato and Municipal Heliport Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- New Ulm Airport - (43.28 Km / 26.89 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (58.61 Km / 36.42 Miles)
- Owatonna Airport - (60.43 Km / 37.55 Miles)
- Fairmont Airport - (66.19 Km / 41.13 Miles)
- Albert Lea Airport - (74.26 Km / 46.14 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Municipal Heliport Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Mankato Airport.
Details about Mankato Airport given here include
- Municipal Heliport Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mankato Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Municipal Heliport Airport
- Location of Municipal Heliport Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Municipal Heliport Airport Time Zone and Current time at Municipal Heliport Airport
- Address and contact details of Municipal Heliport Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Municipal Heliport Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Municipal Heliport Airport is located in the city of Mankato. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JMN - Municipal Heliport Airport IATA Code