If you are planning to travel to Nome or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Nome Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Nome Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Nome Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Nome Airport Info:
|Nome Airport IATA Code: OME||Nome Airport ICAO Code: PAOM|
|Latitude : 64.5122||Longitude : -165.445|
|City : Nome||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Nome Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Nome Airport (OME), Nome, AK 99762, USA, Phone: +1 907-443-2500
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Nome Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Nome Airport is 02:04:00 AM (AKDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Nome Airport, Nome, United States? Know about Nome Airport in detail. Find out the location of Nome Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Nome. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Nome Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Nome Airport, airlines operating to Nome Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Nome Airport or Nome Airport, United States.
Nome Airport Map - Location of Nome Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.397 USD
• 1 USD = 0.839 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.193 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Nome Airport
Closest airports to Nome, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Nome and other airports closest to Nome Airport.
Nearest airport to Nome Airport and Nome is Solomon Airport - (51.93 Km / 32.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Nome and Nome Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Melsing Creek Airport - (93.92 Km / 58.36 Miles)
- Teller Airport - (94.77 Km / 58.89 Miles)
- White Mountain Airport - (98.97 Km / 61.5 Miles)
- Brevig Mission Airport - (102.98 Km / 63.99 Miles)
- Port Clarence Airport - (106.72 Km / 66.31 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Nome Airport, Nome
This page provides all the information you need to know about Nome Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Nome Airport.
Details about Nome Airport given here include
- Nome Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Nome Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Nome Airport
- Location of Nome Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Nome Airport Time Zone and Current time at Nome Airport
- Address and contact details of Nome Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Nome Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Nome Airport is located in the city of Nome. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
OME - Nome Airport IATA Code and PAOM - Nome Airport ICAO code