If you are planning to travel to Clemson or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Oconee County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Oconee County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clemson Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clemson Airport Info:
|Clemson Airport IATA Code: CEU||Clemson Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.6709||Longitude : -82.8846|
|City : Clemson||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clemson Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Oconee County Regional Airport-Ceu (CEU), Seneca, SC 29678, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Oconee County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Oconee County Airport is 02:35:15 AM (EDT) on Monday, Jun 1, 2020|
Looking for information on Oconee County Airport, Clemson, United States? Know about Oconee County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Oconee County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clemson. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Oconee County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Oconee County Airport, airlines operating to Oconee County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Oconee County Airport or Clemson Airport, United States.
Oconee County Airport Map - Location of Oconee County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Oconee County Airport
Closest airports to Clemson, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clemson and other airports closest to Oconee County Airport.
Nearest airport to Oconee County Airport and Clemson is Pickens Airport - (22.71 Km / 14.11 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clemson and Oconee County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Anderson Airport - (25.14 Km / 15.62 Miles)
- Toccoa Airport - (38.75 Km / 24.08 Miles)
- Greenville Downtown Airport - (52.64 Km / 32.71 Miles)
- Greenville Spartanbur Int'l Airport - (65.76 Km / 40.86 Miles)
- Greenwood Airport - (81.32 Km / 50.53 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Oconee County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clemson Airport.
Details about Clemson Airport given here include
- Oconee County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clemson Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Oconee County Airport
- Location of Oconee County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Oconee County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Oconee County Airport
- Address and contact details of Oconee County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Oconee County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Oconee County Airport is located in the city of Clemson. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CEU - Oconee County Airport IATA Code