If you are planning to travel to Palacios or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palacios Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palacios Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Palacios Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palacios Airport Info:
|Palacios Airport IATA Code: PSX||Palacios Airport ICAO Code: KPSX|
|Latitude : 28.724||Longitude : -96.2537|
|City : Palacios||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Palacios Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Palacios Municipal Airport (PSX), Palacios, TX 77465, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Palacios Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palacios Airport is 12:27:48 PM (CDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Palacios Airport, Palacios, United States? Know about Palacios Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palacios Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Palacios. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palacios Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palacios Airport, airlines operating to Palacios Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Palacios Airport or Palacios Airport, United States.
Palacios Airport Map - Location of Palacios Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Palacios Airport
Closest airports to Palacios, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palacios and other airports closest to Palacios Airport.
Nearest airport to Palacios Airport and Palacios is Bay City Airport - (47.06 Km / 29.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palacios and Palacios Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wharton Airport - (59.77 Km / 37.14 Miles)
- County-Foster Airport - (66.84 Km / 41.53 Miles)
- Hinkles Ferry Airport - (76.11 Km / 47.29 Miles)
- Brazoria County Airport - (85.12 Km / 52.89 Miles)
- Eagle Lake Airport - (97.19 Km / 60.39 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palacios Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Palacios Airport.
Details about Palacios Airport given here include
- Palacios Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palacios Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palacios Airport
- Location of Palacios Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palacios Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palacios Airport
- Address and contact details of Palacios Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palacios Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Palacios Airport is located in the city of Palacios. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PSX - Palacios Airport IATA Code and KPSX - Palacios Airport ICAO code