If you are planning to travel to Weatherford or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Parker County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Parker County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Weatherford Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Weatherford Airport Info:
|Weatherford Airport IATA Code: WEA||Weatherford Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.7498||Longitude : -97.6816|
|City : Weatherford||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Weatherford Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Parker County Airport (WEA), Weatherford, TX 76087, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Parker County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Parker County Airport is 08:07:27 AM (CDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Parker County Airport, Weatherford, United States? Know about Parker County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Parker County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Weatherford. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Parker County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Parker County Airport, airlines operating to Parker County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Parker County Airport or Weatherford Airport, United States.
Parker County Airport Map - Location of Parker County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Parker County Airport
Closest airports to Weatherford, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Weatherford and other airports closest to Parker County Airport.
Nearest airport to Parker County Airport and Weatherford is Fort Worth NAS Jrb/Carswell Field Airport - (22.6 Km / 14.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Weatherford and Parker County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Meacham Field Airport - (30.96 Km / 19.24 Miles)
- North Park Inn H/P Airport - (31.9 Km / 19.82 Miles)
- Market Centre H/P Airport - (33.06 Km / 20.54 Miles)
- Downtown Heliport Airport - (34.18 Km / 21.24 Miles)
- Mineral Wells Arpt Airport - (35.44 Km / 22.02 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Parker County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Weatherford Airport.
Details about Weatherford Airport given here include
- Parker County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Weatherford Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Parker County Airport
- Location of Parker County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Parker County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Parker County Airport
- Address and contact details of Parker County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Parker County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Parker County Airport is located in the city of Weatherford. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WEA - Parker County Airport IATA Code