If you are planning to travel to Payson or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Payson Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Payson Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Payson Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Payson Airport Info:
|Payson Airport IATA Code: PJB||Payson Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.2567||Longitude : -111.339|
|City : Payson||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Payson Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Payson Airport is 11:53:27 AM (MST) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Payson Airport, Payson, United States? Know about Payson Airport in detail. Find out the location of Payson Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Payson. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Payson Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Payson Airport, airlines operating to Payson Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Payson Airport or Payson Airport, United States.
Payson Airport Map - Location of Payson Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.399 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Payson Airport
Closest airports to Payson, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Payson and other airports closest to Payson Airport.
Nearest airport to Payson Airport and Payson is Sedona Airport - (77.63 Km / 48.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Payson and Payson Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cottonwood Airport - (83.09 Km / 51.63 Miles)
- Scottsdale Municipal Airport - (88.08 Km / 54.73 Miles)
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport - (93.6 Km / 58.16 Miles)
- Falcon Field Airport - (95.55 Km / 59.37 Miles)
- Winslow-Lindbergh Airport - (102.47 Km / 63.67 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Payson Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Payson Airport.
Details about Payson Airport given here include
- Payson Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Payson Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Payson Airport
- Location of Payson Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Payson Airport Time Zone and Current time at Payson Airport
- Address and contact details of Payson Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Payson Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Payson Airport is located in the city of Payson. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PJB - Payson Airport IATA Code