If you are planning to travel to Selinsgrove or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Penn Valley Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Penn Valley Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Selinsgrove Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Selinsgrove Airport Info:
|Selinsgrove Airport IATA Code: SEG||Selinsgrove Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.8168||Longitude : -76.859|
|City : Selinsgrove||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Selinsgrove Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Penn Valley Airport (SEG), Selinsgrove, PA 17870, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Penn Valley Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Penn Valley Airport is 17:09:58 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Penn Valley Airport, Selinsgrove, United States? Know about Penn Valley Airport in detail. Find out the location of Penn Valley Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Selinsgrove. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Penn Valley Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Penn Valley Airport, airlines operating to Penn Valley Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Penn Valley Airport or Selinsgrove Airport, United States.
Penn Valley Airport Map - Location of Penn Valley Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Penn Valley Airport
Closest airports to Selinsgrove, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Selinsgrove and other airports closest to Penn Valley Airport.
Nearest airport to Penn Valley Airport and Selinsgrove is Lycoming County Airport - (48.02 Km / 29.84 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Selinsgrove and Penn Valley Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Muir AAF Airport - (49.04 Km / 30.47 Miles)
- W T Piper Memorial Airport - (59.63 Km / 37.05 Miles)
- Mifflin County Airport - (66.53 Km / 41.34 Miles)
- Capital City Airport - (67.01 Km / 41.64 Miles)
- Harrisburg International Airport - (69.3 Km / 43.06 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Penn Valley Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Selinsgrove Airport.
Details about Selinsgrove Airport given here include
- Penn Valley Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Selinsgrove Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Penn Valley Airport
- Location of Penn Valley Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Penn Valley Airport Time Zone and Current time at Penn Valley Airport
- Address and contact details of Penn Valley Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Penn Valley Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Penn Valley Airport is located in the city of Selinsgrove. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SEG - Penn Valley Airport IATA Code