If you are planning to travel to Wheatland or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Phifer Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Phifer Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Wheatland Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Wheatland Airport Info:
|Wheatland Airport IATA Code: EAN||Wheatland Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.0556||Longitude : -104.932|
|City : Wheatland||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Phifer Field Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Phifer Field Airport is 22:34:43 PM (MDT) on Tuesday, Aug 3, 2021|
Looking for information on Phifer Field Airport, Wheatland, United States? Know about Phifer Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Phifer Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Wheatland. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Phifer Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Phifer Field Airport, airlines operating to Phifer Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Phifer Field Airport or Wheatland Airport, United States.
Phifer Field Airport Map - Location of Phifer Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.718 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.392 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Phifer Field Airport
Closest airports to Wheatland, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Wheatland and other airports closest to Phifer Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Phifer Field Airport and Wheatland is Municipal Airport - (63.84 Km / 39.67 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Wheatland and Phifer Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Converse County Airport - (90.51 Km / 56.24 Miles)
- Cheyenne Airport - (99.67 Km / 61.93 Miles)
- Warren AFB Airport - (100.54 Km / 62.47 Miles)
- General Brees Field Airport - (102.24 Km / 63.53 Miles)
- Scotts Bluff County Airport - (112.33 Km / 69.8 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Phifer Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Wheatland Airport.
Details about Wheatland Airport given here include
- Phifer Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Wheatland Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Phifer Field Airport
- Location of Phifer Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Phifer Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Phifer Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Phifer Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Phifer Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Phifer Field Airport is located in the city of Wheatland. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EAN - Phifer Field Airport IATA Code