If you are planning to travel to Philip or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Philip Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Philip Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Philip Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Philip Airport Info:
|Philip Airport IATA Code: PHP||Philip Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 44.052||Longitude : -101.6|
|City : Philip||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Philip Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Philip Municipal Airport (PHP), Philip, SD 57567, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Philip Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Philip Airport is 17:20:38 PM (MDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Philip Airport, Philip, United States? Know about Philip Airport in detail. Find out the location of Philip Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Philip. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Philip Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Philip Airport, airlines operating to Philip Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Philip Airport or Philip Airport, United States.
Philip Airport Map - Location of Philip Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Philip Airport
Closest airports to Philip, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Philip and other airports closest to Philip Airport.
Nearest airport to Philip Airport and Philip is Pierre Airport - (110.4 Km / 68.6 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Philip and Philip Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Regional Airport - (116.48 Km / 72.38 Miles)
- Ellsworth Afb Airport - (120.59 Km / 74.93 Miles)
- Pine Ridge Airport - (136.86 Km / 85.04 Miles)
- Gordon Airport - (146.66 Km / 91.13 Miles)
- Miller Field Airport - (157.36 Km / 97.78 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Philip Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Philip Airport.
Details about Philip Airport given here include
- Philip Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Philip Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Philip Airport
- Location of Philip Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Philip Airport Time Zone and Current time at Philip Airport
- Address and contact details of Philip Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Philip Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Philip Airport is located in the city of Philip. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PHP - Philip Airport IATA Code