If you are planning to travel to Barrow or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Point Barrow Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Point Barrow Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Barrow Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Barrow Airport Info:
|Barrow Airport IATA Code: PBA||Barrow Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 71.3386||Longitude : -156.633|
|City : Barrow||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Point Barrow Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Point Barrow Airport is 18:50:03 PM (AKDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Point Barrow Airport, Barrow, United States? Know about Point Barrow Airport in detail. Find out the location of Point Barrow Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Barrow. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Point Barrow Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Point Barrow Airport, airlines operating to Point Barrow Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Point Barrow Airport or Barrow Airport, United States.
Point Barrow Airport Map - Location of Point Barrow Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Point Barrow Airport
Closest airports to Barrow, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Barrow and other airports closest to Point Barrow Airport.
Nearest airport to Point Barrow Airport and Barrow is Wiley Post/W.Rogers M Airport - (7.68 Km / 4.77 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Barrow and Point Barrow Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Atqasuk Airport - (100.99 Km / 62.75 Miles)
- Dew Station Airport - (131.03 Km / 81.42 Miles)
- Wainwright Airport - (144.58 Km / 89.84 Miles)
- Nuiqsut Airport - (241.18 Km / 149.86 Miles)
- Umiat Airport - (275.83 Km / 171.39 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Point Barrow Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Barrow Airport.
Details about Barrow Airport given here include
- Point Barrow Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Barrow Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Point Barrow Airport
- Location of Point Barrow Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Point Barrow Airport Time Zone and Current time at Point Barrow Airport
- Address and contact details of Point Barrow Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Point Barrow Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Point Barrow Airport is located in the city of Barrow. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PBA - Point Barrow Airport IATA Code