If you are planning to travel to Polacca or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Polacca Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Polacca Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Polacca Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Polacca Airport Info:
|Polacca Airport IATA Code: PXL||Polacca Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.792||Longitude : -110.424|
|City : Polacca||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Polacca Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Polacca Airport (PXL), Second Mesa, AZ 86043, USA
|Timezone : America/Phoenix|
|Polacca Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Polacca Airport is 20:57:25 PM (MST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Polacca Airport, Polacca, United States? Know about Polacca Airport in detail. Find out the location of Polacca Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Polacca. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Polacca Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Polacca Airport, airlines operating to Polacca Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Polacca Airport or Polacca Airport, United States.
Polacca Airport Map - Location of Polacca Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Polacca Airport
Closest airports to Polacca, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Polacca and other airports closest to Polacca Airport.
Nearest airport to Polacca Airport and Polacca is Tuba City Airport - (82.14 Km / 51.04 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Polacca and Polacca Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Winslow-Lindbergh Airport - (89.62 Km / 55.69 Miles)
- Monument Valley Airport - (103.56 Km / 64.35 Miles)
- Pulliam Field Airport - (134.33 Km / 83.47 Miles)
- Monument Valley Airport - (136.02 Km / 84.52 Miles)
- Senator Clark Airport - (151.04 Km / 93.85 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Polacca Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Polacca Airport.
Details about Polacca Airport given here include
- Polacca Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Polacca Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Polacca Airport
- Location of Polacca Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Polacca Airport Time Zone and Current time at Polacca Airport
- Address and contact details of Polacca Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Polacca Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Polacca Airport is located in the city of Polacca. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PXL - Polacca Airport IATA Code