If you are planning to travel to Pontiac or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pontiac Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pontiac Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pontiac Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pontiac Airport Info:
|Pontiac Airport IATA Code: PTK||Pontiac Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.6627||Longitude : -83.4171|
|City : Pontiac||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pontiac Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Oakland County International Airport (PTK), Pontiac, MI 48327, USA
|Timezone : America/Detroit|
|Pontiac Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pontiac Airport is 19:41:58 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 7, 2021|
Looking for information on Pontiac Airport, Pontiac, United States? Know about Pontiac Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pontiac Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pontiac. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pontiac Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pontiac Airport, airlines operating to Pontiac Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pontiac Airport or Pontiac Airport, United States.
Pontiac Airport Map - Location of Pontiac Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.715 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.398 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pontiac Airport
Closest airports to Pontiac, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pontiac and other airports closest to Pontiac Airport.
Nearest airport to Pontiac Airport and Pontiac is Berz-Macomb Airport - (36.97 Km / 22.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pontiac and Pontiac Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hyatt Regency H/P Airport - (42.18 Km / 26.21 Miles)
- Bishop International Airport - (43.44 Km / 26.99 Miles)
- Detroit City Airport - (43.68 Km / 27.14 Miles)
- Willow Run Airport - (48.04 Km / 29.85 Miles)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport - (50.84 Km / 31.59 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pontiac Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pontiac Airport.
Details about Pontiac Airport given here include
- Pontiac Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pontiac Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pontiac Airport
- Location of Pontiac Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pontiac Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pontiac Airport
- Address and contact details of Pontiac Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pontiac Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pontiac Airport is located in the city of Pontiac. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PTK - Pontiac Airport IATA Code