If you are planning to travel to Provo or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Provo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Provo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Provo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Provo Airport Info:
|Provo Airport IATA Code: PVU||Provo Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.2202||Longitude : -111.72|
|City : Provo||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Provo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Provo Municipal Airport (PVU), Provo, UT 84601, USA
|Timezone : America/Denver|
|Provo Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Provo Airport is 07:27:22 AM (MDT) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Provo Airport, Provo, United States? Know about Provo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Provo Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Provo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Provo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Provo Airport, airlines operating to Provo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Provo Airport or Provo Airport, United States.
Provo Airport Map - Location of Provo Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Provo Airport
Closest airports to Provo, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Provo and other airports closest to Provo Airport.
Nearest airport to Provo Airport and Provo is Nephi Airport - (55.1 Km / 34.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Provo and Provo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Salt Lake City International Airport - (66.64 Km / 41.41 Miles)
- Salt Lake Skypark Airport - (74.16 Km / 46.08 Miles)
- Mount Pleasant Airport - (79.6 Km / 49.46 Miles)
- Mt Pleasant Airport - (80.16 Km / 49.81 Miles)
- Manti-Ephraim Airport - (99.63 Km / 61.91 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Provo Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Provo Airport.
Details about Provo Airport given here include
- Provo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Provo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Provo Airport
- Location of Provo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Provo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Provo Airport
- Address and contact details of Provo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Provo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Provo Airport is located in the city of Provo. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PVU - Provo Airport IATA Code