If you are planning to travel to Somerset or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pulaski County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pulaski County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Somerset Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Somerset Airport Info:
|Somerset Airport IATA Code: SME||Somerset Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 37.0551||Longitude : -84.6156|
|City : Somerset||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Somerset Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Lake Cumberland Regional Airport (SME), Somerset, KY 42501, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Pulaski County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pulaski County Airport is 08:00:57 AM (EDT) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on Pulaski County Airport, Somerset, United States? Know about Pulaski County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pulaski County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Somerset. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pulaski County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pulaski County Airport, airlines operating to Pulaski County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Pulaski County Airport or Somerset Airport, United States.
Pulaski County Airport Map - Location of Pulaski County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.716 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.397 USD
• 1 USD = 0.822 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.216 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Pulaski County Airport
Closest airports to Somerset, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Somerset and other airports closest to Pulaski County Airport.
Nearest airport to Pulaski County Airport and Somerset is Corbin-London Airport - (48.51 Km / 30.14 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Somerset and Pulaski County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Blue Grass Airport - (109.31 Km / 67.92 Miles)
- Samuels Field Airport - (115 Km / 71.46 Miles)
- Blue Grass Station Army Heliport Airport - (118.21 Km / 73.45 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (118.82 Km / 73.83 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (126.72 Km / 78.74 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pulaski County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Somerset Airport.
Details about Somerset Airport given here include
- Pulaski County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Somerset Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pulaski County Airport
- Location of Pulaski County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pulaski County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pulaski County Airport
- Address and contact details of Pulaski County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pulaski County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Pulaski County Airport is located in the city of Somerset. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SME - Pulaski County Airport IATA Code