If you are planning to travel to Superior or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Richard I Bong Arpt Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Richard I Bong Arpt Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Superior Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Superior Airport Info:
|Superior Airport IATA Code: SUW||Superior Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 46.7333||Longitude : -92.1667|
|City : Superior||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Richard I Bong Arpt Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Richard I Bong Arpt Airport is 16:10:10 PM (CDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Richard I Bong Arpt Airport, Superior, United States? Know about Richard I Bong Arpt Airport in detail. Find out the location of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Superior. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Richard I Bong Arpt Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Richard I Bong Arpt Airport, airlines operating to Richard I Bong Arpt Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Richard I Bong Arpt Airport or Superior Airport, United States.
Richard I Bong Arpt Airport Map - Location of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Richard I Bong Arpt Airport
Closest airports to Superior, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Superior and other airports closest to Richard I Bong Arpt Airport.
Nearest airport to Richard I Bong Arpt Airport and Superior is Lakeside USAF Airport - (7.53 Km / 4.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Superior and Richard I Bong Arpt Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Duluth International Airport - (11.8 Km / 7.33 Miles)
- Eveleth Airport - (81.22 Km / 50.47 Miles)
- Chisholm Airport - (88.74 Km / 55.14 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (96.05 Km / 59.68 Miles)
- Ashland Airport - (97.49 Km / 60.58 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Richard I Bong Arpt Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Superior Airport.
Details about Superior Airport given here include
- Richard I Bong Arpt Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Superior Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport
- Location of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Richard I Bong Arpt Airport Time Zone and Current time at Richard I Bong Arpt Airport
- Address and contact details of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Richard I Bong Arpt Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Richard I Bong Arpt Airport is located in the city of Superior. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SUW - Richard I Bong Arpt Airport IATA Code