If you are planning to travel to Macon or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Robins AFB Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Robins AFB Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Macon Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Macon Airport Info:
|Macon Airport IATA Code: WRB||Macon Airport ICAO Code: KWRB|
|Latitude : 32.64||Longitude : -83.5919|
|City : Macon||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Robins AFB Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Robins AFB Airport is 08:58:20 AM (EDT) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Robins AFB Airport, Macon, United States? Know about Robins AFB Airport in detail. Find out the location of Robins AFB Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Macon. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Robins AFB Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Robins AFB Airport, airlines operating to Robins AFB Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Robins AFB Airport or Macon Airport, United States.
Robins AFB Airport Map - Location of Robins AFB Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.812 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.231 USD
• 1 USD = 0.926 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.08 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Robins AFB Airport
Closest airports to Macon, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Macon and other airports closest to Robins AFB Airport.
Nearest airport to Robins AFB Airport and Macon is Lewis B Wilson Airport - (7.95 Km / 4.94 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Macon and Robins AFB Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Smart Airport - (20.78 Km / 12.91 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (57.34 Km / 35.63 Miles)
- Baldwin County Airport - (65.87 Km / 40.93 Miles)
- Telfair-Wheeler Airport - (90.2 Km / 56.05 Miles)
- Mckenna AAF Airport - (117.82 Km / 73.21 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Robins AFB Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Macon Airport.
Details about Macon Airport given here include
- Robins AFB Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Macon Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Robins AFB Airport
- Location of Robins AFB Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Robins AFB Airport Time Zone and Current time at Robins AFB Airport
- Address and contact details of Robins AFB Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Robins AFB Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Robins AFB Airport is located in the city of Macon. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WRB - Robins AFB Airport IATA Code and KWRB - Robins AFB Airport ICAO code