If you are planning to travel to Salisbury or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rowan County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rowan County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Salisbury Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Salisbury Airport Info:
|Salisbury Airport IATA Code: SRW||Salisbury Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.6458||Longitude : -80.5203|
|City : Salisbury||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Rowan County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rowan County Airport is 15:59:47 PM (EDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Rowan County Airport, Salisbury, United States? Know about Rowan County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rowan County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Salisbury. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rowan County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rowan County Airport, airlines operating to Rowan County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rowan County Airport or Salisbury Airport, United States.
Rowan County Airport Map - Location of Rowan County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.409 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rowan County Airport
Closest airports to Salisbury, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Salisbury and other airports closest to Rowan County Airport.
Nearest airport to Rowan County Airport and Salisbury is Municipal Airport - (40.96 Km / 25.45 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Salisbury and Rowan County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Wilgrove Air Park Airport - (49.92 Km / 31.02 Miles)
- Smith-Reynolds Airport - (60.7 Km / 37.72 Miles)
- Charlotte Douglas Airport - (61.77 Km / 38.38 Miles)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport - (73.35 Km / 45.58 Miles)
- Hickory Airport - (79.26 Km / 49.25 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rowan County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Salisbury Airport.
Details about Salisbury Airport given here include
- Rowan County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Salisbury Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rowan County Airport
- Location of Rowan County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rowan County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rowan County Airport
- Address and contact details of Rowan County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rowan County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rowan County Airport is located in the city of Salisbury. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SRW - Rowan County Airport IATA Code