If you are planning to travel to Rupert or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Rupert Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Rupert Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Rupert Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Rupert Airport Info:
|Rupert Airport IATA Code: BYI||Rupert Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 42.5414||Longitude : -113.774|
|City : Rupert||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Boise|
|Rupert Airport Timezone : GMT -06:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Rupert Airport is 09:25:49 AM (MDT) on Wednesday, Jul 17, 2019|
Looking for information on Rupert Airport, Rupert, United States? Know about Rupert Airport in detail. Find out the location of Rupert Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Rupert. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Rupert Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Rupert Airport, airlines operating to Rupert Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Rupert Airport or Rupert Airport, United States.
Rupert Airport Map - Location of Rupert Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.805 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.242 USD
• 1 USD = 0.891 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Rupert Airport
Closest airports to Rupert, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Rupert and other airports closest to Rupert Airport.
Nearest airport to Rupert Airport and Rupert is Joslin Field - Magic Valley Regional Airport - (58.81 Km / 36.54 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Rupert and Rupert Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Gooding Airport - (90.98 Km / 56.53 Miles)
- Jackpot Airport - (96.21 Km / 59.78 Miles)
- Pocatello Airport - (104.98 Km / 65.23 Miles)
- Sun Valley Airport - (115.57 Km / 71.81 Miles)
- Malad City Airport - (129.07 Km / 80.2 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Rupert Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Rupert Airport.
Details about Rupert Airport given here include
- Rupert Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Rupert Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Rupert Airport
- Location of Rupert Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Rupert Airport Time Zone and Current time at Rupert Airport
- Address and contact details of Rupert Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Rupert Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Rupert Airport is located in the city of Rupert. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BYI - Rupert Airport IATA Code