If you are planning to travel to Ruston or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ruston Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ruston Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Ruston Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ruston Airport Info:
|Ruston Airport IATA Code: RSN||Ruston Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 32.5087||Longitude : -92.5922|
|City : Ruston||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Ruston Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ruston Rgnl (RSN), Ruston, LA 71270, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Ruston Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ruston Airport is 12:00:01 PM (CDT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Ruston Airport, Ruston, United States? Know about Ruston Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ruston Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Ruston. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ruston Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ruston Airport, airlines operating to Ruston Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Ruston Airport or Ruston Airport, United States.
Ruston Airport Map - Location of Ruston Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.72 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.389 USD
• 1 USD = 0.842 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.187 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Ruston Airport
Closest airports to Ruston, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ruston and other airports closest to Ruston Airport.
Nearest airport to Ruston Airport and Ruston is Municipal Airport - (52.01 Km / 32.32 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ruston and Ruston Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Goodwin Field Airport - (81.37 Km / 50.56 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (99.07 Km / 61.56 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (99.15 Km / 61.61 Miles)
- Shreveport Downtown Airport - (108.63 Km / 67.5 Miles)
- Regional Airport - (116.02 Km / 72.09 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ruston Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Ruston Airport.
Details about Ruston Airport given here include
- Ruston Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ruston Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ruston Airport
- Location of Ruston Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ruston Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ruston Airport
- Address and contact details of Ruston Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ruston Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Ruston Airport is located in the city of Ruston. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
RSN - Ruston Airport IATA Code