If you are planning to travel to Clinton or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sampson County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sampson County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Clinton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Clinton Airport Info:
|Clinton Airport IATA Code: CTZ||Clinton Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 34.9755||Longitude : -78.3623|
|City : Clinton||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Clinton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sampson County Airport (CTZ), Clinton, NC 28328, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Sampson County Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sampson County Airport is 12:23:17 PM (EDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Sampson County Airport, Clinton, United States? Know about Sampson County Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sampson County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Clinton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sampson County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sampson County Airport, airlines operating to Sampson County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sampson County Airport or Clinton Airport, United States.
Sampson County Airport Map - Location of Sampson County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.81 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.234 USD
• 1 USD = 0.9 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.111 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sampson County Airport
Closest airports to Clinton, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Clinton and other airports closest to Sampson County Airport.
Nearest airport to Sampson County Airport and Clinton is Municipal Airport - (47.23 Km / 29.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Clinton and Sampson County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Simmons AAF Airport - (55.12 Km / 34.25 Miles)
- Pope AFB Airport - (63.94 Km / 39.73 Miles)
- Albert J Ellis Airport - (70.86 Km / 44.03 Miles)
- Lumberton Airport - (75.74 Km / 47.06 Miles)
- Stallings Field Airport - (79 Km / 49.09 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sampson County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Clinton Airport.
Details about Clinton Airport given here include
- Sampson County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Clinton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sampson County Airport
- Location of Sampson County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sampson County Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sampson County Airport
- Address and contact details of Sampson County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sampson County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sampson County Airport is located in the city of Clinton. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CTZ - Sampson County Airport IATA Code