If you are planning to travel to Beaver Inlet or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sea Port Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sea Port Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Beaver Inlet Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Beaver Inlet Airport Info:
|Beaver Inlet Airport IATA Code: BVD||Beaver Inlet Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 53.8325||Longitude : -166.303|
|City : Beaver Inlet||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nome|
|Sea Port Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sea Port Airport is 20:57:13 PM (AKDT) on Tuesday, Jun 18, 2019|
Looking for information on Sea Port Airport, Beaver Inlet, United States? Know about Sea Port Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sea Port Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Beaver Inlet. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sea Port Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sea Port Airport, airlines operating to Sea Port Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sea Port Airport or Beaver Inlet Airport, United States.
Sea Port Airport Map - Location of Sea Port Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.796 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.256 USD
• 1 USD = 0.893 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.119 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sea Port Airport
Closest airports to Beaver Inlet, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Beaver Inlet and other airports closest to Sea Port Airport.
Nearest airport to Sea Port Airport and Beaver Inlet is Emergency Field Airport - (17.12 Km / 10.64 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Beaver Inlet and Sea Port Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Lost Harbor Sea Port Airport - (62.94 Km / 39.11 Miles)
- SPB Airport - (95.31 Km / 59.22 Miles)
- North Shore Airport - (117.59 Km / 73.07 Miles)
- Sarichef Airport - (122.89 Km / 76.36 Miles)
- Umnak Airport - (156.19 Km / 97.05 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sea Port Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Beaver Inlet Airport.
Details about Beaver Inlet Airport given here include
- Sea Port Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Beaver Inlet Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sea Port Airport
- Location of Sea Port Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sea Port Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sea Port Airport
- Address and contact details of Sea Port Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sea Port Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sea Port Airport is located in the city of Beaver Inlet. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BVD - Sea Port Airport IATA Code