If you are planning to travel to Seldovia or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Seldovia Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Seldovia Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Seldovia Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Seldovia Airport Info:
|Seldovia Airport IATA Code: SOV||Seldovia Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 59.4424||Longitude : -151.704|
|City : Seldovia||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Seldovia Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Seldovia Airport (SOV), Seldovia, AK 99663, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Seldovia Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Seldovia Airport is 18:27:45 PM (AKDT) on Monday, May 10, 2021|
Looking for information on Seldovia Airport, Seldovia, United States? Know about Seldovia Airport in detail. Find out the location of Seldovia Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Seldovia. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Seldovia Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Seldovia Airport, airlines operating to Seldovia Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Seldovia Airport or Seldovia Airport, United States.
Seldovia Airport Map - Location of Seldovia Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.413 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Seldovia Airport
Closest airports to Seldovia, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Seldovia and other airports closest to Seldovia Airport.
Nearest airport to Seldovia Airport and Seldovia is Port Graham Airport - (12.59 Km / 7.82 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Seldovia and Seldovia Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Nanwalek Airport - (15.93 Km / 9.9 Miles)
- Homer Airport - (25.35 Km / 15.75 Miles)
- Ninilchik Airport - (64.68 Km / 40.19 Miles)
- Soldotna Airport - (120.81 Km / 75.07 Miles)
- Port Williams SPB Airport - (123.05 Km / 76.46 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Seldovia Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Seldovia Airport.
Details about Seldovia Airport given here include
- Seldovia Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Seldovia Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Seldovia Airport
- Location of Seldovia Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Seldovia Airport Time Zone and Current time at Seldovia Airport
- Address and contact details of Seldovia Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Seldovia Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Seldovia Airport is located in the city of Seldovia. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SOV - Seldovia Airport IATA Code