If you are planning to travel to Seward or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Seward Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Seward Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Seward Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Seward Airport Info:
|Seward Airport IATA Code: SWD||Seward Airport ICAO Code: PAWD|
|Latitude : 60.1331||Longitude : -149.422|
|City : Seward||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Seward Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Seward Airport (SWD), Seward, AK 99664, USA, Phone: +1 907-262-2199
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region|
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|Seward Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Seward Airport is 10:58:35 AM (AKDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Seward Airport, Seward, United States? Know about Seward Airport in detail. Find out the location of Seward Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Seward. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Seward Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Seward Airport, airlines operating to Seward Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Seward Airport or Seward Airport, United States.
Seward Airport Map - Location of Seward Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.71 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.409 USD
• 1 USD = 0.824 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Seward Airport
Closest airports to Seward, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Seward and other airports closest to Seward Airport.
Nearest airport to Seward Airport and Seward is Quartz Creek Airport - (42.2 Km / 26.22 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Seward and Seward Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Oceanic Airport - (66.88 Km / 41.56 Miles)
- Port San Juan Airport - (75.72 Km / 47.05 Miles)
- New Chenega Airport - (79.52 Km / 49.41 Miles)
- Port Oceanic Airport - (88.87 Km / 55.22 Miles)
- Falls Bay Airport - (89.17 Km / 55.41 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Seward Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Seward Airport.
Details about Seward Airport given here include
- Seward Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Seward Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Seward Airport
- Location of Seward Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Seward Airport Time Zone and Current time at Seward Airport
- Address and contact details of Seward Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Seward Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Seward Airport is located in the city of Seward. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SWD - Seward Airport IATA Code and PAWD - Seward Airport ICAO code