If you are planning to travel to Sitka or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sitka Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sitka Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Sitka Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sitka Airport Info:
|Sitka Airport IATA Code: SIT||Sitka Airport ICAO Code: PASI|
|Latitude : 57.0496||Longitude : -135.361|
|City : Sitka||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Medium|
|Sitka Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport (SIT), Sitka, AK 99835, USA, Phone: +1 907-465-1786
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : State of Alaska DOT&PF|
|Timezone : America/Juneau|
|Sitka Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sitka Airport is 12:49:51 PM (AKDT) on Friday, May 14, 2021|
Looking for information on Sitka Airport, Sitka, United States? Know about Sitka Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sitka Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Sitka. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sitka Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sitka Airport, airlines operating to Sitka Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Sitka Airport or Sitka Airport, United States.
Sitka Airport Map - Location of Sitka Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.709 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.41 USD
• 1 USD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.214 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Sitka Airport
Closest airports to Sitka, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sitka and other airports closest to Sitka Airport.
Nearest airport to Sitka Airport and Sitka is Hidden Falls Airport - (22.95 Km / 14.26 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sitka and Sitka Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Warm Spring Bay SPB Airport - (32.35 Km / 20.1 Miles)
- False Island Airport - (52.67 Km / 32.73 Miles)
- Chatham SPB Airport - (57.55 Km / 35.76 Miles)
- Kelp Bay Airport - (63.89 Km / 39.7 Miles)
- Tenakee SPB Airport - (74.83 Km / 46.5 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Sitka Airport, Sitka
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sitka Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Sitka Airport.
Details about Sitka Airport given here include
- Sitka Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sitka Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sitka Airport
- Location of Sitka Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sitka Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sitka Airport
- Address and contact details of Sitka Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sitka Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Sitka Airport is located in the city of Sitka. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SIT - Sitka Airport IATA Code and PASI - Sitka Airport ICAO code