If you are planning to travel to Springfield or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Springfield Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Springfield Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Springfield Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Springfield Airport Info:
|Springfield Airport IATA Code: SGH||Springfield Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 39.8383||Longitude : -83.8397|
|City : Springfield||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Springfield Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Springfield Airport is 03:42:31 AM (EDT) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Springfield Airport, Springfield, United States? Know about Springfield Airport in detail. Find out the location of Springfield Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Springfield. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Springfield Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Springfield Airport, airlines operating to Springfield Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Springfield Airport or Springfield Airport, United States.
Springfield Airport Map - Location of Springfield Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.708 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.412 USD
• 1 USD = 0.825 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.212 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Springfield Airport
Closest airports to Springfield, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Springfield and other airports closest to Springfield Airport.
Nearest airport to Springfield Airport and Springfield is Patterson Afb Airport - (16.74 Km / 10.4 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Springfield and Springfield Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- James Cox Dayton International Airport - (33.22 Km / 20.64 Miles)
- Wright AFB Airport - (35.04 Km / 21.77 Miles)
- Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport - (43.07 Km / 26.76 Miles)
- Clinton Field Airport - (45.05 Km / 27.99 Miles)
- Hook Field Airport - (58.55 Km / 36.38 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Springfield Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Springfield Airport.
Details about Springfield Airport given here include
- Springfield Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Springfield Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Springfield Airport
- Location of Springfield Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Springfield Airport Time Zone and Current time at Springfield Airport
- Address and contact details of Springfield Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Springfield Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Springfield Airport is located in the city of Springfield. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SGH - Springfield Airport IATA Code