If you are planning to travel to Pell City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the St Clair County Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... St Clair County Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Pell City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pell City Airport Info:
|Pell City Airport IATA Code: PLR||Pell City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 33.5551||Longitude : -86.2499|
|City : Pell City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Pell City Airport Address / Contact Details :|
St Clair County Airport (PLR), Pell City, AL 35128, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|St Clair County Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at St Clair County Airport is 15:25:59 PM (CDT) on Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021|
Looking for information on St Clair County Airport, Pell City, United States? Know about St Clair County Airport in detail. Find out the location of St Clair County Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Pell City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is St Clair County Airport located and also provide information like hotels near St Clair County Airport, airlines operating to St Clair County Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about St Clair County Airport or Pell City Airport, United States.
St Clair County Airport Map - Location of St Clair County Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.719 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.39 USD
• 1 USD = 0.845 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.184 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to St Clair County Airport
Closest airports to Pell City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pell City and other airports closest to St Clair County Airport.
Nearest airport to St Clair County Airport and Pell City is Talladega Airport - (18.44 Km / 11.46 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pell City and St Clair County Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Anniston Metropolitan Airport - (37.03 Km / 23.01 Miles)
- Birmingham Airport - (46.46 Km / 28.87 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (48.92 Km / 30.4 Miles)
- Thomas C Russell Fld Airport - (75.83 Km / 47.12 Miles)
- Calloway Airport - (125.21 Km / 77.8 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about St Clair County Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Pell City Airport.
Details about Pell City Airport given here include
- St Clair County Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pell City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of St Clair County Airport
- Location of St Clair County Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- St Clair County Airport Time Zone and Current time at St Clair County Airport
- Address and contact details of St Clair County Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of St Clair County Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where St Clair County Airport is located in the city of Pell City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PLR - St Clair County Airport IATA Code