If you are planning to travel to West Bend or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the West Bend Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... West Bend Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. West Bend Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
West Bend Airport Info:
|West Bend Airport IATA Code: ETB||West Bend Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.426||Longitude : -88.1312|
|City : West Bend||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|West Bend Airport Address / Contact Details :|
West Bend Municipal Airport (ETB), West Bend, WI 53095, USA
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|West Bend Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at West Bend Airport is 03:26:53 AM (CDT) on Sunday, Sep 26, 2021|
Looking for information on West Bend Airport, West Bend, United States? Know about West Bend Airport in detail. Find out the location of West Bend Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to West Bend. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is West Bend Airport located and also provide information like hotels near West Bend Airport, airlines operating to West Bend Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about West Bend Airport or West Bend Airport, United States.
West Bend Airport Map - Location of West Bend Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.731 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.369 USD
• 1 USD = 0.853 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.172 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to West Bend Airport
Closest airports to West Bend, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of West Bend and other airports closest to West Bend Airport.
Nearest airport to West Bend Airport and West Bend is Lawrence J Timmerman Airport - (35.92 Km / 22.32 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to West Bend and West Bend Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Glendale Airport - (37.4 Km / 23.24 Miles)
- Memorial Airport - (43.84 Km / 27.24 Miles)
- Waukesha Airport - (43.97 Km / 27.32 Miles)
- Dodge County Airport - (45.64 Km / 28.36 Miles)
- Fond Du Lac Airport - (47.64 Km / 29.6 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about West Bend Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to West Bend Airport.
Details about West Bend Airport given here include
- West Bend Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of West Bend Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of West Bend Airport
- Location of West Bend Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- West Bend Airport Time Zone and Current time at West Bend Airport
- Address and contact details of West Bend Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of West Bend Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where West Bend Airport is located in the city of West Bend. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ETB - West Bend Airport IATA Code