If you are planning to travel to West Kavik or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the West Kavik Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... West Kavik Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. West Kavik Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
West Kavik Airport Info:
|West Kavik Airport IATA Code: VKW||West Kavik Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 69.6667||Longitude : -146.917|
|City : West Kavik||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|West Kavik Airport Address / Contact Details :|
West Kavik (VKW), North Slope, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Anchorage|
|West Kavik Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at West Kavik Airport is 05:01:17 AM (AKDT) on Saturday, Jun 19, 2021|
Looking for information on West Kavik Airport, West Kavik, United States? Know about West Kavik Airport in detail. Find out the location of West Kavik Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to West Kavik. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is West Kavik Airport located and also provide information like hotels near West Kavik Airport, airlines operating to West Kavik Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about West Kavik Airport or West Kavik Airport, United States.
West Kavik Airport Map - Location of West Kavik Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.724 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.381 USD
• 1 USD = 0.843 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.186 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to West Kavik Airport
Closest airports to West Kavik, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of West Kavik and other airports closest to West Kavik Airport.
Nearest airport to West Kavik Airport and West Kavik is Kavik Airport - (1.35 Km / 0.84 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to West Kavik and West Kavik Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Fin Creek Airport - (31.8 Km / 19.76 Miles)
- Ivishak Airport - (59.72 Km / 37.11 Miles)
- Flaxman Island Airport - (67.95 Km / 42.22 Miles)
- Sagwon Airport - (77.14 Km / 47.93 Miles)
- Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Airport - (83.43 Km / 51.84 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about West Kavik Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to West Kavik Airport.
Details about West Kavik Airport given here include
- West Kavik Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of West Kavik Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of West Kavik Airport
- Location of West Kavik Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- West Kavik Airport Time Zone and Current time at West Kavik Airport
- Address and contact details of West Kavik Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of West Kavik Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where West Kavik Airport is located in the city of West Kavik. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
VKW - West Kavik Airport IATA Code