If you are planning to travel to Oklahoma City or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wiley Post Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wiley Post Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Oklahoma City Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Oklahoma City Airport Info:
|Oklahoma City Airport IATA Code: PWA||Oklahoma City Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 35.5342||Longitude : -97.6467|
|City : Oklahoma City||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Chicago|
|Wiley Post Airport Timezone : GMT -05:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wiley Post Airport is 23:01:38 PM (CDT) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021|
Looking for information on Wiley Post Airport, Oklahoma City, United States? Know about Wiley Post Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wiley Post Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Oklahoma City. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wiley Post Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wiley Post Airport, airlines operating to Wiley Post Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wiley Post Airport or Oklahoma City Airport, United States.
Wiley Post Airport Map - Location of Wiley Post Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.705 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.419 USD
• 1 USD = 0.818 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.222 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wiley Post Airport
Closest airports to Oklahoma City, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Oklahoma City and other airports closest to Wiley Post Airport.
Nearest airport to Wiley Post Airport and Oklahoma City is Downtown Airpark Airport - (13.97 Km / 8.68 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Oklahoma City and Wiley Post Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Will Rogers World Airport - (16.09 Km / 10 Miles)
- Tinker AFB Airport - (26.1 Km / 16.22 Miles)
- Max Westheimer Airport - (36.45 Km / 22.65 Miles)
- Guthrie Airport - (40.94 Km / 25.44 Miles)
- Municipal Airport - (57.04 Km / 35.44 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wiley Post Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Oklahoma City Airport.
Details about Oklahoma City Airport given here include
- Wiley Post Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Oklahoma City Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wiley Post Airport
- Location of Wiley Post Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wiley Post Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wiley Post Airport
- Address and contact details of Wiley Post Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wiley Post Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wiley Post Airport is located in the city of Oklahoma City. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PWA - Wiley Post Airport IATA Code