If you are planning to travel to Blue Bell or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Wings Field Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Wings Field Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Blue Bell Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Blue Bell Airport Info:
|Blue Bell Airport IATA Code: BBX||Blue Bell Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 40.1344||Longitude : -75.2637|
|City : Blue Bell||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Blue Bell Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Wings Field (BBX), Blue Bell, PA 19422, USA
|Timezone : America/New_York|
|Wings Field Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Wings Field Airport is 14:18:46 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, Jun 25, 2019|
Looking for information on Wings Field Airport, Blue Bell, United States? Know about Wings Field Airport in detail. Find out the location of Wings Field Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Blue Bell. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Wings Field Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Wings Field Airport, airlines operating to Wings Field Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Wings Field Airport or Blue Bell Airport, United States.
Wings Field Airport Map - Location of Wings Field Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.786 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.272 USD
• 1 USD = 0.878 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.139 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Wings Field Airport
Closest airports to Blue Bell, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Blue Bell and other airports closest to Wings Field Airport.
Nearest airport to Wings Field Airport and Blue Bell is King Of Prussia Airport - (11.65 Km / 7.24 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Blue Bell and Wings Field Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Willow Grove NAS Airport - (13.16 Km / 8.18 Miles)
- North Philadelphia Airport - (22.21 Km / 13.8 Miles)
- Doylestown Airport - (24.88 Km / 15.46 Miles)
- Pottstown/Limerick Airport - (27.52 Km / 17.1 Miles)
- Philadelphia International Airport - (28.84 Km / 17.92 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Wings Field Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Blue Bell Airport.
Details about Blue Bell Airport given here include
- Wings Field Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Blue Bell Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Wings Field Airport
- Location of Wings Field Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Wings Field Airport Time Zone and Current time at Wings Field Airport
- Address and contact details of Wings Field Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Wings Field Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Wings Field Airport is located in the city of Blue Bell. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBX - Wings Field Airport IATA Code