If you are planning to travel to Yakataga or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Yakataga Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Yakataga Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Yakataga Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Yakataga Airport Info:
|Yakataga Airport IATA Code: CYT||Yakataga Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 60.0804||Longitude : -142.486|
|City : Yakataga||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Yakataga Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Yakataga Airport (CYT), Yakataga, AK, USA
|Timezone : America/Yakutat|
|Yakataga Airport Timezone : GMT -08:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Yakataga Airport is 22:37:21 PM (AKDT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Yakataga Airport, Yakataga, United States? Know about Yakataga Airport in detail. Find out the location of Yakataga Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Yakataga. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Yakataga Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Yakataga Airport, airlines operating to Yakataga Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Yakataga Airport or Yakataga Airport, United States.
Yakataga Airport Map - Location of Yakataga Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.808 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.238 USD
• 1 USD = 0.898 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.113 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Yakataga Airport
Closest airports to Yakataga, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Yakataga and other airports closest to Yakataga Airport.
Nearest airport to Yakataga Airport and Yakataga is Icy Bay Airport - (47.44 Km / 29.48 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Yakataga and Yakataga Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- May Creek Airport - (140.82 Km / 87.5 Miles)
- Mccarthy Airport - (152.61 Km / 94.83 Miles)
- Glacier Creek Airport - (152.92 Km / 95.02 Miles)
- Yakutat Airport - (170.06 Km / 105.67 Miles)
- Mudhole Smith Airport - (171.06 Km / 106.29 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Yakataga Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Yakataga Airport.
Details about Yakataga Airport given here include
- Yakataga Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Yakataga Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Yakataga Airport
- Location of Yakataga Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Yakataga Airport Time Zone and Current time at Yakataga Airport
- Address and contact details of Yakataga Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Yakataga Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Yakataga Airport is located in the city of Yakataga. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CYT - Yakataga Airport IATA Code