If you are planning to travel to Kuito or any other city in Angola, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kuito Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kuito Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Angola. Kuito Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kuito Airport Info:
|Kuito Airport IATA Code: SVP||Kuito Airport ICAO Code: FNKU|
|Latitude : -12.4044||Longitude : 16.9472|
|City : Kuito||Country : Angola|
|World Area Code : 502||Airport Type : Medium|
|Kuito Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kuito Airport (SVP), Kuito, Angola
|Airport Type : Public|
|Owner : Government|
|Timezone : Africa/Luanda|
|Kuito Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kuito Airport is 18:47:36 PM (WAT) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Kuito Airport, Kuito, Angola? Know about Kuito Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kuito Airport on Angola map and also find out airports near to Kuito. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kuito Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kuito Airport, airlines operating to Kuito Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Angola. Scroll down to know more about Kuito Airport or Kuito Airport, Angola.
Kuito Airport Map - Location of Kuito Airport
Angola - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Angola|
• 1 AOA = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 654.274 AOA
• 1 AOA = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 795.85 AOA
» More AOA convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ao|
Nearest Airports to Kuito Airport
Closest airports to Kuito, Angola are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kuito and other airports closest to Kuito Airport.
Nearest airport to Kuito Airport and Kuito is Andulo Airport - (102.85 Km / 63.91 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kuito and Kuito Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Huambo Airport - (136.44 Km / 84.78 Miles)
- Waco Kungo Airport - (228.45 Km / 141.95 Miles)
- Menongue Airport - (264.19 Km / 164.16 Miles)
- Jamba Airport - (271.91 Km / 168.96 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Angola along with Angola airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kuito Airport, Angola. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Angola or traveling to Kuito Airport.
Details about Kuito Airport given here include
- Kuito Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kuito Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kuito Airport
- Location of Kuito Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kuito Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kuito Airport
- Address and contact details of Kuito Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kuito Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Angola where Kuito Airport is located in the city of Kuito. General information include capital of Angola, currency and conversion rate of Angola currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SVP - Kuito Airport IATA Code and FNKU - Kuito Airport ICAO code