If you are planning to travel to Xangongo or any other city in Angola, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Xangongo Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Xangongo Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Angola. Xangongo Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Xangongo Airport Info:
|Xangongo Airport IATA Code: XGN||Xangongo Airport ICAO Code: FNXA|
|Latitude : -16.7556||Longitude : 14.9653|
|City : Xangongo||Country : Angola|
|World Area Code : 502||Airport Type : Medium|
|Xangongo Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Xangongo Airport (XGN), Xangongo, Angola
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : Africa/Luanda|
|Xangongo Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Xangongo Airport is 13:06:00 PM (WAT) on Saturday, Jul 31, 2021|
Looking for information on Xangongo Airport, Xangongo, Angola? Know about Xangongo Airport in detail. Find out the location of Xangongo Airport on Angola map and also find out airports near to Xangongo. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Xangongo Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Xangongo Airport, airlines operating to Xangongo Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Angola. Scroll down to know more about Xangongo Airport or Xangongo Airport, Angola.
Xangongo Airport Map - Location of Xangongo Airport
Angola - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Angola|
• 1 AOA = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 638.622 AOA
• 1 AOA = 0.001 EUR
• 1 EUR = 757.853 AOA
» More AOA convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ao|
Nearest Airports to Xangongo Airport
Closest airports to Xangongo, Angola are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Xangongo and other airports closest to Xangongo Airport.
Nearest airport to Xangongo Airport and Xangongo is Ongiva Airport - (82.9 Km / 51.51 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Xangongo and Xangongo Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ngiva Airport - (83.28 Km / 51.75 Miles)
- Lubango Airport - (252.2 Km / 156.71 Miles)
- Jamba Airport - (258.04 Km / 160.34 Miles)
- List of 38 airports in Angola along with Angola airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Xangongo Airport, Angola. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Angola or traveling to Xangongo Airport.
Details about Xangongo Airport given here include
- Xangongo Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Xangongo Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Xangongo Airport
- Location of Xangongo Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Xangongo Airport Time Zone and Current time at Xangongo Airport
- Address and contact details of Xangongo Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Xangongo Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Angola where Xangongo Airport is located in the city of Xangongo. General information include capital of Angola, currency and conversion rate of Angola currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
XGN - Xangongo Airport IATA Code and FNXA - Xangongo Airport ICAO code