If you are planning to travel to San Martin DeLos Andes or any other city in Argentina, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Chapelco Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Chapelco Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Argentina. San Martin DeLos Andes Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Martin DeLos Andes Airport Info:
|San Martin DeLos Andes Airport IATA Code: CPC||San Martin DeLos Andes Airport ICAO Code: SAZY|
|Latitude : -40.0754||Longitude : -71.1373|
|City : San Martin DeLos Andes||Country : Argentina|
|World Area Code : 303||Airport Type : Medium|
|San Martin DeLos Andes Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Chapelco/San Martin de lo (CPC), Argentina
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Operator : Government and Aeropuertos del Neuquén|
|Timezone : America/Argentina/Salta|
|Chapelco Airport Timezone : GMT -03:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Chapelco Airport is 15:17:12 PM (-03) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Chapelco Airport, San Martin DeLos Andes, Argentina? Know about Chapelco Airport in detail. Find out the location of Chapelco Airport on Argentina map and also find out airports near to San Martin DeLos Andes. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Chapelco Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Chapelco Airport, airlines operating to Chapelco Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Argentina. Scroll down to know more about Chapelco Airport or San Martin DeLos Andes Airport, Argentina.
Chapelco Airport Map - Location of Chapelco Airport
Argentina - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Argentine Republic|
• 1 ARS = 0.011 USD
• 1 USD = 93.955 ARS
• 1 ARS = 0.009 EUR
• 1 EUR = 114.285 ARS
» More ARS convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ar|
Nearest Airports to Chapelco Airport
Closest airports to San Martin DeLos Andes, Argentina are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Martin DeLos Andes and other airports closest to Chapelco Airport.
Nearest airport to Chapelco Airport and San Martin DeLos Andes is San Carlos DeBariloche International Airport - (119.67 Km / 74.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Martin DeLos Andes and Chapelco Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Zapala Airport - (150.91 Km / 93.77 Miles)
- Ingeniero Jacobacci Airport - (191.17 Km / 118.79 Miles)
- Cutral Airport - (203.97 Km / 126.74 Miles)
- El Bolson Airport - (210.41 Km / 130.74 Miles)
- El Maiten Airport - (221.65 Km / 137.73 Miles)
- List of 101 airports in Argentina along with Argentina airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Chapelco Airport, San Martin DeLos Andes
This page provides all the information you need to know about Chapelco Airport, Argentina. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Argentina or traveling to San Martin DeLos Andes Airport.
Details about San Martin DeLos Andes Airport given here include
- Chapelco Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Martin DeLos Andes Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Chapelco Airport
- Location of Chapelco Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Chapelco Airport Time Zone and Current time at Chapelco Airport
- Address and contact details of Chapelco Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Chapelco Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Argentina where Chapelco Airport is located in the city of San Martin DeLos Andes. General information include capital of Argentina, currency and conversion rate of Argentina currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CPC - Chapelco Airport IATA Code and SAZY - Chapelco Airport ICAO code