If you are planning to travel to Benalla or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Benalla Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Benalla Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Benalla Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Benalla Airport Info:
|Benalla Airport IATA Code: BLN||Benalla Airport ICAO Code: YBLA|
|Latitude : -36.5558||Longitude : 146.008|
|City : Benalla||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|Benalla Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Benalla Airport (BLN), Benalla VIC 3672, Australia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Benalla Rural City Council|
|Timezone : Australia/Melbourne|
|Benalla Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Benalla Airport is 00:05:56 AM (AEST) on Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021|
Looking for information on Benalla Airport, Benalla, Australia? Know about Benalla Airport in detail. Find out the location of Benalla Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Benalla. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Benalla Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Benalla Airport, airlines operating to Benalla Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Benalla Airport or Benalla Airport, Australia.
Benalla Airport Map - Location of Benalla Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.751 USD
• 1 USD = 1.332 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.631 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.584 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Benalla Airport
Closest airports to Benalla, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Benalla and other airports closest to Benalla Airport.
Nearest airport to Benalla Airport and Benalla is Wangaratta Airport - (30.93 Km / 19.22 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Benalla and Benalla Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
This page provides all the information you need to know about Benalla Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Benalla Airport.
Details about Benalla Airport given here include
- Benalla Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Benalla Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Benalla Airport
- Location of Benalla Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Benalla Airport Time Zone and Current time at Benalla Airport
- Address and contact details of Benalla Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Benalla Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Benalla Airport is located in the city of Benalla. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BLN - Benalla Airport IATA Code and YBLA - Benalla Airport ICAO code