If you are planning to travel to Delissaville or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Delissaville Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Delissaville Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Delissaville Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Delissaville Airport Info:
|Delissaville Airport IATA Code: DLV||Delissaville Airport ICAO Code: YDLV|
|Latitude : -12.55||Longitude : 130.685|
|City : Delissaville||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Darwin|
|Delissaville Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Delissaville Airport is 22:45:51 PM (ACST) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Delissaville Airport, Delissaville, Australia? Know about Delissaville Airport in detail. Find out the location of Delissaville Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Delissaville. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Delissaville Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Delissaville Airport, airlines operating to Delissaville Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Delissaville Airport or Delissaville Airport, Australia.
Delissaville Airport Map - Location of Delissaville Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.752 USD
• 1 USD = 1.33 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.632 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.582 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Delissaville Airport
Closest airports to Delissaville, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Delissaville and other airports closest to Delissaville Airport.
Nearest airport to Delissaville Airport and Delissaville is Darwin Airport - (25.72 Km / 15.98 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Delissaville and Delissaville Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bathurst Island Airport - (87.37 Km / 54.29 Miles)
- Snake Bay Airport - (125.42 Km / 77.93 Miles)
- Garden Point Airport - (130.81 Km / 81.28 Miles)
- Daly River Airport - (133.48 Km / 82.94 Miles)
- Peppimenarti Airport - (188.92 Km / 117.39 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Delissaville Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Delissaville Airport.
Details about Delissaville Airport given here include
- Delissaville Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Delissaville Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Delissaville Airport
- Location of Delissaville Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Delissaville Airport Time Zone and Current time at Delissaville Airport
- Address and contact details of Delissaville Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Delissaville Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Delissaville Airport is located in the city of Delissaville. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
DLV - Delissaville Airport IATA Code and YDLV - Delissaville Airport ICAO code