If you are planning to travel to George Town or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the George Town Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... George Town Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. George Town Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
George Town Airport Info:
|George Town Airport IATA Code: GEE||George Town Airport ICAO Code: YGTO|
|Latitude : -41.08||Longitude : 146.84|
|City : George Town||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Hobart|
|George Town Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at George Town Airport is 10:48:40 AM (AEST) on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019|
Looking for information on George Town Airport, George Town, Australia? Know about George Town Airport in detail. Find out the location of George Town Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to George Town. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is George Town Airport located and also provide information like hotels near George Town Airport, airlines operating to George Town Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about George Town Airport or George Town Airport, Australia.
George Town Airport Map - Location of George Town Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.703 USD
• 1 USD = 1.423 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.627 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.594 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to George Town Airport
Closest airports to George Town, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of George Town and other airports closest to George Town Airport.
Nearest airport to George Town Airport and George Town is Devonport Airport - (35.78 Km / 22.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to George Town and George Town Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Latrobe Airport - (40.6 Km / 25.23 Miles)
- Launceston Airport - (60.46 Km / 37.57 Miles)
- Burnie Wynyard Airport - (93.47 Km / 58.08 Miles)
- St Helens Airport - (123.9 Km / 76.99 Miles)
- Cape Barren Island Airport - (125.3 Km / 77.86 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about George Town Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to George Town Airport.
Details about George Town Airport given here include
- George Town Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of George Town Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of George Town Airport
- Location of George Town Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- George Town Airport Time Zone and Current time at George Town Airport
- Address and contact details of George Town Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of George Town Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where George Town Airport is located in the city of George Town. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GEE - George Town Airport IATA Code and YGTO - George Town Airport ICAO code