If you are planning to travel to Glengyle or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Glengyle Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Glengyle Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Glengyle Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Glengyle Airport Info:
|Glengyle Airport IATA Code: GLG||Glengyle Airport ICAO Code: YGLE|
|Latitude : -24.8083||Longitude : 139.6|
|City : Glengyle||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Glengyle Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Glengyle Airport is 22:36:20 PM (AEST) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Glengyle Airport, Glengyle, Australia? Know about Glengyle Airport in detail. Find out the location of Glengyle Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Glengyle. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Glengyle Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Glengyle Airport, airlines operating to Glengyle Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Glengyle Airport or Glengyle Airport, Australia.
Glengyle Airport Map - Location of Glengyle Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.752 USD
• 1 USD = 1.33 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.632 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.582 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Glengyle Airport
Closest airports to Glengyle, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Glengyle and other airports closest to Glengyle Airport.
Nearest airport to Glengyle Airport and Glengyle is Cluny Airport - (32.48 Km / 20.18 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Glengyle and Glengyle Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bedourie Airport - (52.35 Km / 32.53 Miles)
- Kamaran Downs Airport - (68.62 Km / 42.64 Miles)
- Monkira Airport - (94.19 Km / 58.53 Miles)
- Sandringham Airport - (100.13 Km / 62.22 Miles)
- Roseberth Airport - (114.12 Km / 70.91 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Glengyle Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Glengyle Airport.
Details about Glengyle Airport given here include
- Glengyle Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Glengyle Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Glengyle Airport
- Location of Glengyle Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Glengyle Airport Time Zone and Current time at Glengyle Airport
- Address and contact details of Glengyle Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Glengyle Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Glengyle Airport is located in the city of Glengyle. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GLG - Glengyle Airport IATA Code and YGLE - Glengyle Airport ICAO code