If you are planning to travel to Grafton or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Grafton Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Grafton Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Grafton Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Grafton Airport Info:
|Grafton Airport IATA Code: GFN||Grafton Airport ICAO Code: YGFN|
|Latitude : -29.7594||Longitude : 153.03|
|City : Grafton||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Medium|
|Grafton Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Aerodrome Rd, Glenugie NSW 2460, Australia
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Clarence Valley Council|
|Timezone : Australia/Sydney|
|Grafton Airport Timezone : GMT +11:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Grafton Airport is 03:08:37 AM (AEDT) on Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021|
Looking for information on Grafton Airport, Grafton, Australia? Know about Grafton Airport in detail. Find out the location of Grafton Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Grafton. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Grafton Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Grafton Airport, airlines operating to Grafton Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Grafton Airport or Grafton Airport, Australia.
Grafton Airport Map - Location of Grafton Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.774 USD
• 1 USD = 1.292 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.637 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.57 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Grafton Airport
Closest airports to Grafton, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Grafton and other airports closest to Grafton Airport.
Nearest airport to Grafton Airport and Grafton is Coffs Harbour Airport - (62.97 Km / 39.13 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Grafton and Grafton Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Evans Head Airport - (82.59 Km / 51.32 Miles)
- Nambucca Heads Airport - (99.1 Km / 61.58 Miles)
- Lismore Airport - (105.93 Km / 65.82 Miles)
- Macksville Airport - (107.04 Km / 66.51 Miles)
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport - (114.83 Km / 71.35 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Grafton Airport, Grafton
This page provides all the information you need to know about Grafton Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Grafton Airport.
Details about Grafton Airport given here include
- Grafton Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Grafton Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Grafton Airport
- Location of Grafton Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Grafton Airport Time Zone and Current time at Grafton Airport
- Address and contact details of Grafton Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Grafton Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Grafton Airport is located in the city of Grafton. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
GFN - Grafton Airport IATA Code and YGFN - Grafton Airport ICAO code