If you are planning to travel to Jabiru or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Jabiru Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Jabiru Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Jabiru Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Jabiru Airport Info:
|Jabiru Airport IATA Code: JAB||Jabiru Airport ICAO Code: YJAB|
|Latitude : -12.6571||Longitude : 132.893|
|City : Jabiru||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Jabiru Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Jabiru Aerodrome (JAB), Jabiru NT 0822, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Darwin|
|Jabiru Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Jabiru Airport is 17:44:10 PM (ACST) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Jabiru Airport, Jabiru, Australia? Know about Jabiru Airport in detail. Find out the location of Jabiru Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Jabiru. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Jabiru Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Jabiru Airport, airlines operating to Jabiru Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Jabiru Airport or Jabiru Airport, Australia.
Jabiru Airport Map - Location of Jabiru Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.758 USD
• 1 USD = 1.319 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.635 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.574 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Jabiru Airport
Closest airports to Jabiru, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Jabiru and other airports closest to Jabiru Airport.
Nearest airport to Jabiru Airport and Jabiru is Oenpelli Airport - (38.93 Km / 24.19 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Jabiru and Jabiru Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Cooinda Airport - (47.78 Km / 29.69 Miles)
- Goulburn Island Airport - (124 Km / 77.05 Miles)
- Maningrida Airport - (160.31 Km / 99.61 Miles)
- Croker Island Airport - (172.14 Km / 106.96 Miles)
- Smith Point Airport - (188.6 Km / 117.19 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Jabiru Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Jabiru Airport.
Details about Jabiru Airport given here include
- Jabiru Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Jabiru Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Jabiru Airport
- Location of Jabiru Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Jabiru Airport Time Zone and Current time at Jabiru Airport
- Address and contact details of Jabiru Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Jabiru Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Jabiru Airport is located in the city of Jabiru. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
JAB - Jabiru Airport IATA Code and YJAB - Jabiru Airport ICAO code