If you are planning to travel to Palm Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palm Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palm Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Palm Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palm Island Airport Info:
|Palm Island Airport IATA Code: PMK||Palm Island Airport ICAO Code: YPAM|
|Latitude : -18.7564||Longitude : 146.582|
|City : Palm Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Palm Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Landing Ground (PMK), Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Lindeman|
|Palm Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palm Island Airport is 09:36:09 AM (AEST) on Saturday, May 8, 2021|
Looking for information on Palm Island Airport, Palm Island, Australia? Know about Palm Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palm Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Palm Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palm Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palm Island Airport, airlines operating to Palm Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Palm Island Airport or Palm Island Airport, Australia.
Palm Island Airport Map - Location of Palm Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.784 USD
• 1 USD = 1.275 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.645 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.551 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Palm Island Airport
Closest airports to Palm Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palm Island and other airports closest to Palm Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Palm Island Airport and Palm Island is Waterport Airport - (17.22 Km / 10.7 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palm Island and Palm Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ingham Airport - (47.07 Km / 29.25 Miles)
- Hinchinbrook Island Airport - (52.11 Km / 32.38 Miles)
- Townsville International Airport - (58.44 Km / 36.31 Miles)
- Dunk Island Airport - (102.11 Km / 63.45 Miles)
- Ayr Airport - (121.01 Km / 75.19 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palm Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Palm Island Airport.
Details about Palm Island Airport given here include
- Palm Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palm Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palm Island Airport
- Location of Palm Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palm Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palm Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Palm Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palm Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Palm Island Airport is located in the city of Palm Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PMK - Palm Island Airport IATA Code and YPAM - Palm Island Airport ICAO code