If you are planning to travel to Penneshaw or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Penneshaw Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Penneshaw Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Penneshaw Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Penneshaw Airport Info:
|Penneshaw Airport IATA Code: PEA||Penneshaw Airport ICAO Code: YPSH|
|Latitude : -35.7333||Longitude : 137.933|
|City : Penneshaw||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Penneshaw Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Penneshaw (PEA), Penneshaw 5222, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Adelaide|
|Penneshaw Airport Timezone : GMT +10:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Penneshaw Airport is 07:42:12 AM (ACDT) on Wednesday, Mar 3, 2021|
Looking for information on Penneshaw Airport, Penneshaw, Australia? Know about Penneshaw Airport in detail. Find out the location of Penneshaw Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Penneshaw. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Penneshaw Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Penneshaw Airport, airlines operating to Penneshaw Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Penneshaw Airport or Penneshaw Airport, Australia.
Penneshaw Airport Map - Location of Penneshaw Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.783 USD
• 1 USD = 1.277 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.648 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.544 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Penneshaw Airport
Closest airports to Penneshaw, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Penneshaw and other airports closest to Penneshaw Airport.
Nearest airport to Penneshaw Airport and Penneshaw is American River Airport - (14.63 Km / 9.09 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Penneshaw and Penneshaw Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kingscote Airport - (37.27 Km / 23.16 Miles)
- Parndana Airport - (65.05 Km / 40.42 Miles)
- Yorketown Airport - (83.51 Km / 51.89 Miles)
- Adelaide International Airport - (104.22 Km / 64.76 Miles)
- Minlaton Airport - (111.69 Km / 69.4 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Penneshaw Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Penneshaw Airport.
Details about Penneshaw Airport given here include
- Penneshaw Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Penneshaw Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Penneshaw Airport
- Location of Penneshaw Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Penneshaw Airport Time Zone and Current time at Penneshaw Airport
- Address and contact details of Penneshaw Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Penneshaw Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Penneshaw Airport is located in the city of Penneshaw. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PEA - Penneshaw Airport IATA Code and YPSH - Penneshaw Airport ICAO code