If you are planning to travel to Penong or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Penong Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Penong Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Penong Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Penong Airport Info:
|Penong Airport IATA Code: PEY||Penong Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -31.9205||Longitude : 133.001|
|City : Penong||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Penong Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Landing Ground (PEY), SA 5690, Australia
|Timezone : Australia/Adelaide|
|Penong Airport Timezone : GMT +09:30 hours|
|Current time and date at Penong Airport is 05:42:43 AM (ACST) on Saturday, May 8, 2021|
Looking for information on Penong Airport, Penong, Australia? Know about Penong Airport in detail. Find out the location of Penong Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Penong. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Penong Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Penong Airport, airlines operating to Penong Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Penong Airport or Penong Airport, Australia.
Penong Airport Map - Location of Penong Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.784 USD
• 1 USD = 1.275 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.645 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.55 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Penong Airport
Closest airports to Penong, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Penong and other airports closest to Penong Airport.
Nearest airport to Penong Airport and Penong is Koonibba Airport - (42.7 Km / 26.53 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Penong and Penong Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Coorabie Airport - (66.22 Km / 41.15 Miles)
- Ceduna Airport - (69.88 Km / 43.42 Miles)
- Yalata Mission Airport - (122.04 Km / 75.83 Miles)
- Streaky Bay Airport - (158.71 Km / 98.62 Miles)
- Tarcoola Airport - (202.39 Km / 125.76 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Penong Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Penong Airport.
Details about Penong Airport given here include
- Penong Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Penong Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Penong Airport
- Location of Penong Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Penong Airport Time Zone and Current time at Penong Airport
- Address and contact details of Penong Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Penong Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Penong Airport is located in the city of Penong. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PEY - Penong Airport IATA Code