If you are planning to travel to Saibai Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Saibai Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Saibai Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Saibai Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Saibai Island Airport Info:
|Saibai Island Airport IATA Code: SBR||Saibai Island Airport ICAO Code: YSII|
|Latitude : -9.37686||Longitude : 142.624|
|City : Saibai Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Saibai Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Landing Ground (SBR), Saibai, Australia
|Timezone : Pacific/Port_Moresby|
|Saibai Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Saibai Island Airport is 12:22:47 PM (+10) on Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
Looking for information on Saibai Island Airport, Saibai Island, Australia? Know about Saibai Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Saibai Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Saibai Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Saibai Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Saibai Island Airport, airlines operating to Saibai Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Saibai Island Airport or Saibai Island Airport, Australia.
Saibai Island Airport Map - Location of Saibai Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.784 USD
• 1 USD = 1.275 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.646 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.548 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Saibai Island Airport
Closest airports to Saibai Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Saibai Island and other airports closest to Saibai Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Saibai Island Airport and Saibai Island is Dauan Island Airport - (11.67 Km / 7.25 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Saibai Island and Saibai Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Boigu Island Airport - (47.52 Km / 29.53 Miles)
- Yam Island Airport - (60.64 Km / 37.68 Miles)
- Mabuiag Island Airport - (79.23 Km / 49.23 Miles)
- Coconut Island Airport - (89.43 Km / 55.57 Miles)
- Yorke Island Airport - (96.13 Km / 59.73 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Saibai Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Saibai Island Airport.
Details about Saibai Island Airport given here include
- Saibai Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Saibai Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Saibai Island Airport
- Location of Saibai Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Saibai Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Saibai Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Saibai Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Saibai Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Saibai Island Airport is located in the city of Saibai Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SBR - Saibai Island Airport IATA Code and YSII - Saibai Island Airport ICAO code